TNPR2 Archives

March 2018

TNPR2@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Tania Castroverde Moskalenko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tennessee Presenters, Board & Agents
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2018 23:11:19 +0000
?Fran,

Best wishes on your new adventure.

It's great that you'll remain involved with the Civic Center.  It is so important for arts organizations to have that institutional knowledge!

Warm regards,

Tania

Tania Castroverde Moskalenko

Chief Executive Officer