HP3000-L Archives

September 2017, Week 3

From:
"Stanfield, Randy (Carrollton, TX)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stanfield, Randy (Carrollton, TX)
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2017 06:47:58 +0000
Quiz example

Using INDEX'd SUBFILE.

Access items

Define company char*2 = item[1:2]

DEFINE KOUNT NUM*9 = 1

SELECT IF CLASS = "99"

Report sum company kount sub

Set subfile name AT COMPANY COMPKOUN INDEX COMPANY

SET REPORT LIMIT 100

GO

ACCESS ITEMS

REPORT SUM COMPANY ITEM AMT-OFSALE SUB

SELECT IF CLASS <> "99"

SET SUBFILE NAME AT CLASS NAME ITCLASS

GO

ACCESS *ITCLASS LIN COMPANY TO COMPANY OF *COMPKOUN

REPORT ITEM CLASS COMPANY KOUNT

GO