HP3000-L Archives

April 2017, Week 1

From:
Jeff Kubler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kubler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 08:56:19 -0700
To all,
Anyone out there well versed in the use of an APC 5000 UPS?
Had one that hadn't been in use..  Moved it to a new site with the required plugs.  Electrician says the plugs are hot and panel switch is on...  Yet nothing on the device?  Nothing happens when power button pressed. Shouldn't it be trying to charge the batteries?
Thoughts?
Not much to these except the power on and off on the front and two toggles on the back...
Thanks,
Jeff