TNPR2 Archives

January 2017

TNPR2@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Sherri Leathers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tennessee Presenters, Board & Agents
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2017 17:38:01 +0000
Hi Bob,

I have a  load-in that day but might be able to come from 10am-Noon.   I missed seeing everyone at Arts Conversations, PAE and APAP!  Let me know how you want to handle payment since I'm a maybe. No need to count me in for food as I live just a few miles from the Franklin Theatre.  Thanks, Sherri

Sherri Leathers
615-782-4084