HP3000-L Archives

April 2016, Week 3

From:
Keven Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keven Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2016 10:52:26 -0600
From an email by Mark K, in 2001

   >I have an unsupported machine that tells me FLT 7000.

   IIRC, that is a memory problem. The last two digits
   indicate the slot number of the memory card in question.
   You might simply want to pull and reseat all of the
   memory and try again.

I'd check slot 9.  Maybe swap that card to another slot, and see if the
reboot FLT error reflects that change.
Keven Miller