HP3000-L Archives

December 2015, Week 4

From:
Tracy Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2015 12:53:05 -0600
 Minisoft scripts are plain text files with a file extension of .s92 and can be assigned to function keys f1 through f12.

We use the keyboard mapping config menu to map it to Type "Script".  Once you choose "Script" a blank box appears below where you put the magic words DO SCRIPT followed by a path including the file name.

Sample text below.  This does a MANMAN U,700 command (print a Sales Order) and sends it to LDEV 1069 at priority of 4, with a default number of copies.  Then it answers some other command questions.

In the end a pop up window appears where the user enters a Sales Order number to be printed.

sendstring "U,700"
key return
expect " ^Q"
sendstring "2"