HP3000-L Archives

November 2015, Week 1

From:
Birket Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Birket Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 2015 10:08:25 +0000
Hello Listers,

We have been busy over the past 15 years helping folks get data where they need it, in the format they want it, and when they want it.

We do that ... Not only did we make the ODBCLink/SE as HP's lab from 1998 to 2006, but we have continued to develop the ability to work with data in all kinds of file formats. We do supply 32 and 64 bit versions for ODBC to the HP3000.

UDALink-MPE was designed for the HP3000 http://www.mbfoster.com/products/udalink.cfm we provide data in several different formats including XLS for Excel, XML, CSV etc. We can have a discussion about what you are trying to do with data, perhaps UDACentral is the right product for your challenge and we will organize a demonstration for you.

Depending on your project you might find the ability to synchronize data between an HP3000 Image database and a Microsoft SQL*Server database to be beneficial. We do that too http://www.mbfoster.com/products/udasynch.cfm

The MBFoster team does a lot of work to make customers successful, including migrating applications and application data between operating systems. Check out our website to see a bit more about what we do.

Give me a call at 1-800-ANSWERS (That's 1-800-267-9377) - I am at extension 204, or it will find my cell.

Thanks,

Birket Foster
CEO
M. B. Foster Associates - www.MBFoster.com<http://www.mbfoster.com/>
The 800-ANSWERS folks- Helping IT happen
(800) 267-9377 ext 204 Cell (613) 297-3168

[http://www.abilitycommerce.com/Portals/0/xBlog/uploads/2014/12/17/MBF-TexttoLeft.jpg]
This Message and any Attachment is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee, or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify M.B. Foster Associates Limited immediately by telephone at (613) 448-2333 (call us collect) - Thank You.