HP3000-L Archives

July 2015, Week 2

From:
Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 2015 08:43:11 -0400
Jack was a friend of mine, as with most people on the list we did not agree on everything.  When it came to technical issues, we put everything aside.  I wish I could have helped more.

Jack was a go to guy.  In fact I have an N-class back plane issue this Wednesday and Jack was the person I thought of calling.  I am glad I didn't try to make that call.

My wife and kids will always remember the cookies he sent us for Christmas.  Jack swears he and his wife made them.  The were professionally done.  Jack called them "Wondering Jew" cookies.  My wife squeezed the recipe from him.  I am glad she did.

Another member of the list that will be missed and not forgotten.

-Craig

Sent from my iPad