HP3000-L Archives

May 2015, Week 1

From:
Al Karman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Al Karman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2015 16:58:21 -0400
Craig mr_lalley ....an old budd who makes good points too....sadly, until
we elect an 'amateur' instead of a 'professional' (choose your favorite
noun) hunker down, folks.  Elected officials, for many years believe their
job is to get re-elected, which it is not.  I've been told that their job
is to do the peoples business, but we all know that everyone has their
price.....to prove that point.....anyone seen interesting people's business
make it to debate.....or are we still electing putz's (a word similar in
meaning to schmucks)  who logged dozens of hours arguing the relative
merits of 'Liberty Fries'.

For the uninitiated, a schmuck is a colloquial Yiddish word for a part of
the male body......

Al

Al