HP3000-L Archives

May 2015, Week 1

From:
"Andrew J. Brost, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew J. Brost, Jr.
Date:
Thu, 7 May 2015 23:26:37 -0400
I used to work for Oxford Superconducting Technologies, which made and repaired MRI equipment. The FBI brought in their disks and would put them in a unit and have it ramped up. Nothing was left on the drives afterwards.

You can try them or GE or any other company in the business, but it may be expensive.

Andy