HP3000-L Archives

January 2015, Week 3

From:
POGNON Jean Pierre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
POGNON Jean Pierre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2015 14:20:14 +0100
Your Attention Mr /Madam

I'm Mr. Jean Pierre POGNON an International Consultant. Actually I
represent a private group of investors based in Libya and we are
concurrente seeking means of  expanding/relocating our business
interest abroad in the following sectors:

Oil/Gas, Banking, Real Estate, stock speculation and mining, Renewable
 Energy,  transportation, health sector and tobacco, communication
services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing or any other sectors of
business.

If you think you have a solid background and idea of investment in any
of the mentioned business sectors or any other business in your
country, please write me for possible business co-operation.

Best Regards.

Mr Jean Pierre POGNON

CABINET -POGNON - CONSULTING
R.C.4523/100125864-R-B02