HP3000-L Archives

July 2014, Week 4

Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2014 05:53:41 -0700
Recycling my wife's old laptop to play empire.

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 8:42 AM, "Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I'm on a Win7 machine and my QCTerm is on:

C:\Program Files (x86)\AICS Research\qcterm

and underneath that is a.\fonts folder.

Under Wine it was also an adventure to get QCTerm to run, I eventually put all the ocx files in the right place and it worked.  I also had to go out on the wild internet and grab a dll that started with m, (I forget what it was now, but if it fails, it will tell you it is missing.)

Lost your ability to Play Empire eh, Scott?

Tracy Johnson
Office (757) 766-4318

*

* etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html