HP3000-L Archives

July 2014, Week 4

From:
Paul Taffel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Taffel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2014 08:03:58 -0700
Hi,

I just got this message when trying to run a previously-installed
QCTerm on Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit):

    QCTerm Error
    Component 'SSHBBoxCli.dll' or one of its dependencies not
correctly registered.
    a file is missing or invalid
    [339: Qcalc_Form_Load QCTerm]

I know it used to work there.  Presumably it was broken by a
relatively recent update or config change?

I just tried installed QCTerm 3.1a on Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit): the
install ran smoothly, and the program runs just fine.  No manual
tweaking required.

Go figure.

Paul