HP3000-L Archives

April 2014, Week 2

From:
Mark Wonsil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Wonsil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2014 22:45:14 -0400
Lastpass.com

You have one master password and it will generate high entropy passwords.
They are encrypted locally and stored at lastpass.com.

It will also check sites for HeartBleed vulnerability and let you know. It
can store encrypted notes as well.

They have an enterprise edition that will generate passwords for users too.

Mark W