HP3000-L Archives

February 2014, Week 1

From:
Hatem Farrag <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hatem Farrag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2014 20:11:14 +0300
Dear Sir,

I'm interested to apply to work in your team. I believe that my long
experience in a reputable companies like Schlumberger ,Riyad Bank
Oracle Corp.,Ericsson , Saudi telecom and Saudi Aramco Company
Will enable me to join your team and to be a good asset to the company. I
have a good experience in  Oracle administration ,
security, ERP,DWH, BI,SOA ,EAI,weblogic
,oracle application server,pl/sql,fusion middleware,jdbc,JAVA , networking
and SQLServer on different platforms UNIX,
 Linux, Windows, Mainframe.
Also my experience in many multinational work environments will give me
strong support to join a high profile job.
Im MBA certified.t would give me great pleasure to meet you for an
interview to discuss my credentials.

hope to hear from you soon

Best Regards,
Hatem Farrag