HP3000-L Archives

October 2013, Week 2

From:
Stan Sieler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stan Sieler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2013 14:29:30 -0700
Hi,

Off topic ... but ... one of my teachers will be doing a public performance
in Chicago on Oct 25.  If anyone on the list wants to see an incredible
entertainer, I highly recommend him!

Ross calls himself a "psychic entertainer".
Others might call him a mindreader, a psychic, or just an unbelievable guy.

If the attachment doesn't make it, check out:  www.rossjohnsonlive.com

Begin forwarded message: