HP3000-L Archives

October 2013, Week 1

From:
Dick Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2013 21:38:04 -1000
Greg,

I worked at Surfline & coordinated that Silton sys at Surfline here in the Islands maybe '86-'87 era.  No hardware but analyst/prog/IT Mgr Hawaii & Seattle HP3K sites.  I live 8 miles from Waikiki and 10 to Honolulu.  Not sure if I can help but I am on island.

Dick Johnson  |  [log in to unmask]  |  Fried Rice Media  |  East Shore Oahu, Hawaiian Islands