HP3000-L Archives

September 2013, Week 4

From:
Tracy Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2013 13:54:39 -0500
It's been years since I've announced this, but I'm still running the EMPIRE game on the HP3000 (hosted on the INVENT3K machine by permission).

To connect, use Telnet or VT to: empire.openmpe.com
The log on command is HELLO PLAYER.EMPIRE2

Help is listed via the COMMANDS command.

Game parameters are:
- 399x399 sector grid
- 20 islands, starting island is random
- build and movement points accumulate every 14.4 minutes
- 99 starting time units
- ship movement is updated every 2 hours
- 255 Player limit
- Player identification is created on first log on
- Game is always open, no sign ups required
- Normal information hiding

Game expires TUE, NOV 12, 2013

Tracy Johnson
BT