HP3000-L Archives

September 2013, Week 1

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2013 13:54:29 +0000
MPE/iX is a different mind set.

It is full of rather wordy upper-case commands and the manuals are written similarly.

Therefore you need to get in the proper mood.

When you get your first paper manual, you must first sit in the lotus position, place it on your lap and chant "oooooommmmm" when reading.

Tracy Johnson
Office (757) 766-4318