HP3000-L Archives

June 2013, Week 2

From:
Neil Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neil Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2013 16:19:45 -0400
Dear Tim,

Here are two example tasks one using query the other Suprtool, I just used
general names such as database, dataset and field(#) to give you an idea,
how to extract data. Suprtool is our product from Robelle, I'm just
showing it incase you have it on your system.

:FILE QSLIST=MYFILE;DEV=DISC
query.pub.sys
B=DATABASE
PASSWORD