HP3000-L Archives

October 2012, Week 4

From:
"Nolan,Gary" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nolan,Gary
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2012 14:14:03 +0000
Hi Folks,

Anybody have a copy of a Job Application form they would care to share? In my Technical Communications class I would like to have my students fill out one. Some of the younger students have never done this.

Thanks

Gary Nolan
IT Faculty
Nova Scotia Community College
PO Box 1042
1240 Grand Lake Rd.
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 6J7
(902) 563-2631

This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or confidential information of Nova Scotia Community College and is intended for a specific individual.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this communication, including any attachments without reading or saving them in any manner, and you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

..