HP3000-L Archives

October 2012, Week 4

From:
"Ed Sharpe SMECC MUSEUM www.smecc.org" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2012 12:55:00 -0400
see us at  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

FOLKS - we are desperately looking for a working MPE 5 machine for the
SMECC communications and computation museum in Glendale Arizona. we
have  a large section on HP here including some of the classic hp 2000
systems !  we take HP history back to the very start with the Audio
Oscillator!

Premium paid for series 2 and series 3! but would accept a mighty
mouse or? running MPE 5

many thanks Ed Sharpe Archivist for SMECC

In a message dated 10/24/2012 8:26:08 A.M. Alaskan Daylight Time,