HP3000-L Archives

July 2012, Week 3

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:22:04 +0000
Thanks Jack, understood.  Don't know if anyone has tried it on the HP3K yet.  Wouldn't even know if they could be configured.

I added the last question only because I read in one top google searches the following quote:

"SAS/SATA stacks, being designed for disks with millisecond latency, aren't optimized for the 50-microsecond latency of flash and are adding latency themselves."

Tracy Johnson
Office (757) 766-4318