HP3000-L Archives

April 2012, Week 1

From:
Neil Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neil Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2012 13:02:23 -0400
I think your main course of action should be to determine how the program opens the database and with what password and decompile the database to create a schema (adager or bradmark) and make sure that something didn't change. Image typically doesn't lie so if you're getting -23, then that likely is the issue. Repeating the mantra "nothing changed" makes people like me nervous and suspicious. :)

Once you've shown that the obvious error is NOT true then looking for the exotic makes sense.

Neil