HP3000-L Archives

March 2012, Week 2

From:
Kris Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kris Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2012 06:30:22 -0500
Here is the job we use to set the clock and timezone.  We are in the
central timezone.

SETCLOCK TIMEZONE=W5:00
SHOWCLOCK
SETCLOCK;CANCEL
SHOWCLOCK
SETCLOCK DATE=03/11/12;TIME=03:00;NOW
PAUSE 5
SHOWCLOCK

It works great.

Thanks,

Kris Williams
ERP, Manager
CalsonicKansei North America
(931) 680-6433 Direct
(931) 680-6419 Fax
(931) 205-3048 Cell

出来ない理由より、どうしたら出来るか。。。それをチームで考えよう!
Let's think as a team about how to get things done, not reasons for why we
can't!

This e-mail may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information and is
intended only for the use of the specific individual(s) to whom it is
addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are
hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of
this e-mail of the information contained within or attached to it, is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the person named above by reply e-mail and delete the
e-mail.  Thank you.