HP3000-L Archives

January 2012, Week 5

From:
"Bahrs, Art" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bahrs, Art
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:42:10 -0800
Hi Everyone :)

    I don't have a 3000 to test with (anyone want to tell me where and how I could log on to one?) but I am in the middle of a Universal Access Project for which I have been issued an iPad 2 (64gb, Wi-Fi - Hot Spot on way).

    I have found a couple telnet emulators... looking for a putty for the iPad... no luck yet... WRQ might have one that runs on the iOS...

    I am purposely not "jail breaking/rooting" this iPad ... tho' if I jail broke it ... I could run MetaSploit on it (very very cool and extremely very very dangerous hacking tool) (there is an article on how to do this ... sigh... maybe someday later)

Art "dinking around still" Bahrs

Art Bahrs, CISSP

Security Engineer (Oregon Region)

(503) 216-2722