HP3000-L Archives

January 2012, Week 3

From:
Charles Finley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:39:04 -0800
Pardon my lack of clarity.

I made the assumption that the HP 3000 contains the baseline and the new
system is attempting to match its results. Were this true, it would seem to
me that there would not be a need to send the files back to the HP 3000. I
also assumed that what you wanted to so was some sort of automated
comparison of results.

Just curious, what are you trying to do if not the above?

Charles Finley