HP3000-L Archives

September 2011, Week 3

From:
donna hofmeister <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 08:52:08 -0700
You probably need to have the following as part of the configuration for this printer:

pjl_supported   = FALSE
snmp_enabled    = FALSE

I'd recommend (at least for the time being) to remove the setup file (worry about it being pretty after you get it
working).

Do a "spooler 225;stop;openq" (accept in-bound print requests but don't try to print) prior to getting into npconfig to
make your changes.

   - d

---
Donna Hofmeister