HP3000-L Archives

September 2011, Week 2

From:
Ray Shahan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray Shahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2011 13:55:30 +0000
Nope, I have not looked at the latest patch, and at present, we're just going to transfer files via email (I'll log on, download and forward the files).  We have a very small number of users/files that are affected by SAMBA, and we're getting off the hp, so we don't want to do anything more than is required to keep the legacy system afloat.

Thanks, though!!