HP3000-L Archives

September 2011, Week 2

From:
Scott Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2011 20:38:48 -0600
I checked my list of 3000 patches and the last official patch was 2.2.8
.   BUT, there is a BETA patch on the Speedware copy of Jazz: " Porting
SAMBA 3.0.22 for MPEiX 6.5, 7.0, and 7.5 versions".  This is available
at
http://www.speedware.com/HPe3000_resources/HP_jazz/software/patches/C.75.00/

hope this helps.
Scott.