HP3000-L Archives

August 2011, Week 3

From:
"Dave Powell, MMfab" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Powell, MMfab
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2011 09:58:32 -0700
This may not be secure enough, but you can have sysstart "allow
@.@;commands=allow", because the @.@ allows to future sessions also;
and then count on security thru obscurity to hope that nobody except
managers will know how to use the allow command to give themselves or others
the commands they really need.