HP3000-L Archives

July 2011, Week 3

From:
Cornelia Sellitto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cornelia Sellitto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2011 13:38:46 -0400
Hello,
It has finally come down to the wire, the Cat Fanciers' Association has a
'move date' set; all HP3000 equipment will be moved on July 28-29, 2011 from
the New Jersey office to the new Central Office in Alliance Ohio.  The
intent is to continue to use the HP3000 for a month or 2, while parallel
testing is done on the new .NET platform.

I have 2 bookcases full of the old HP3000 binders (MPE ver V) manuals, which
I doubt would be of much use to a non-Hp person. However, the new IT manager
has requested that these be packed and shipped.  To save time and shipping
cost, I'd like to just give them a link to the 'best' recent HP3000 docs
online. I know this info has been published to the List before, but could
someone please provide it again?

They're running an A400 under MPEiX version 7.5.  Still using a DTC-72 for
access to a few terminals and 3 band printers, rest is over the network.

Thank you,
Connie