HP3000-L Archives

July 2011, Week 3

From:
Francois Desrochers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francois Desrochers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:57:57 -0400
James,

Ctrl-T/V works for me even if I telnet from HP-UX to MPE.

Good luck finding the culprit (freevt3k, ssh, xterm, linux).

As for documentation, Help is always there as in "Help commands,modify,splice". If you don't remember all the keywords, simply type help and select from the keyword list at each level.

François