HP3000-L Archives

May 2011, Week 2

From:
John Pitman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Pitman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2011 07:46:20 +1000
Joseph,

Do you have the printer configured for the paper size you have loaded (eg letter for you, A4 for us)?
I have all my npconfig printers defined with
DEFAULT_PAGE_SIZE = 26   # A4 paper
And
BANNER_INTRAY=0
DATA_INTRAY=0

And the only time I get msgs on the printer is when I print something that is defined as letter......

Regards,

John Pitman