HP3000-L Archives

May 2011, Week 1

From:
Jack Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jack Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2011 14:21:40 -0700
Just a FWIW.

The following are links which Jennie Hou referred me to regarding licensing and HP IP.

www.hp.com/go/e3000                                                                                                          ßhomepage for all the communications

http://www.hp.com/products1/evolution/e3000/hw_lic_update.html           ßlicensing information index page

http://www.hp.com/products1/evolution/e3000/download/e3000upgpolfaqs.pdf  ß this FAQ hopefully can answer some of the questions you have asked

My understanding is that all aspects of the licensing requirements other than the Return To Use, which ended 12/31/2010, are still in place.

Don't shoot the messenger :)

jack