HP3000-L Archives

March 2011, Week 5

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:22:54 -0500
I don't see how that appends to a tape.

-----Original Message-----
From: HP-3000 Systems Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Jack Connor
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 10:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [HP3000-L] DDS 3 Appending Stores

Here's the job list:
!JOB JFULLDDS,MANAGER.SYS,PUB;HIPRI;PRI=CS;OUTCLASS=LP,1,1
!
!comment To create BULDJOB1 & BULDJOB2 for DR (in case ...)
!continue
!BULDACCT @
!
!STREAM JFULLDDS.JOB.SYS;AT=01:09
!STREAM NPRESET.MGR.MINISOFT
!CONTINUE
!
!CONTINUE
!IF HPDAY=3 OR HPDAY=4 OR HPDAY=5 OR HPDAY=6 OR HPDAY=7
!DEVCTRL.MPEXL.TELESUP 11 LOAD=ONLINE
!ENDIF
!PAUSE 120
!COMMENT PUTS TAPE ONLINE
!IF HPDAY=3 OR HPDAY=4 OR HPDAY=5 OR HPDAY=6 OR HPDAY=7
!
!   COMMENT NSCONTROL STOP
!   COMMENT CONTINUE
!   COMMENT NETCONTROL STOP
!   COMMENT NSCONTROL STATUS
!   CONTINUE
!COMMENT    RUN MPEX.PUB.VESOFT
!COMMENT     BACKG STOP,LOGOFF
!COMMENT     BACKG STOPJOB
!COMMENT     EXIT
!   xeq main.PUB.VESOFT
!   CONTINUE
    ABORTJOB BATCH-SCHED-JFULLIEM,MANAGER.SYS-RESETDTC,MANAGER.SYS&
    -BACKG,MANAGER.VESOFT&
    MGR.MINISOFT-NP92JOB,MGR.CO&
    -AXRENUM,MGR.CO-AXARCHKM,COL.CO-JFULLDDS,MANAGER.SYS&
    [log in to unmask]@-BACKG,MANAGER.VESOFT-MANAGER.SYS-SCHED;NOVERIFY
    EXIT
!ENDIF
!
!COMMENT IF HPDAY=7
!COMMENT
!COMMENT    CONTINUE
!COMMENT    PURGE FULLIST.DATA
!COMMENT    BUILD FULLIST.DATA;REC=-132,16,F,ASCII;DISC=80000
!COMMENT    FILE SYSLIST=FULLIST.DATA;REC=-132,16,F,ASCII;DISC=80000
!COMMENT    FILE SYSLIST=$NULL
!COMMENT    FILE TBOSTORE;DEV=11
!COMMENT STORE @.NEWTAX.CO,@[log in to unmask],@[log in to unmask]@[log in to unmask]@[log in to unmask]@.BR;&
!COMMENT         *TBOSTORE;DIRECTORY;SHOW;PROGRESS;MAXTAPEBUF;ONLINE;&
!COMMENT         COMPRESS=HIGH;statistics
!COMMENT    PRT FULLIST.DATA
!COMMENT
!COMMENT ENDIF
!
!IF HPDAY=3 OR HPDAY=4 OR HPDAY=5 OR HPDAY=6 OR HPDAY=7
!
!   FILE SYSLIST=DAILYLST.DATA;REC=-132,16,F,ASCII;ACC=APPEND;&
!   DISC=900000
!   DEVCTRL.MPEXL.TELESUP 11 EJECT=DISABLE
!   FILE TBOSTORE;DEV=11
!   LISTF DAILYLST.DATA,2
!   DEVCTRL.MPEXL.TELESUP  11 COMPRESSION=ENABLE
!STORE @.NEWTAX.CO,@.PUB.SYS,@[log in to unmask]@[log in to unmask]@[log in to unmask]@.ADMIN&
!        [log in to unmask]@[log in to unmask]@[log in to unmask]@[log in to unmask]&
!        [log in to unmask]@.CO;*TBOSTORE;&
!        DIRECTORY;SHOW;PROGRESS;MAXTAPEBUF;ONLINE;COMPRESS=HIGH;&
!        statistics
!    LISTF DAILYLST.DATA,2
!
!RESET @
!
!COMMENT VALIDATE TAPE
!DEVCTRL.MPEXL.TELESUP 11 LOAD=ONLINE
!PAUSE 300
!
!FILE TBOSTORE;DEV=11
!VSTORE *TBOSTORE;/;SHOW;PROGRESS=2
!
!TELLOP VSTORE DONE
!DEVCTRL.MPEXL.TELESUP 11 EJECT=ENABLE LOAD=OFFLINE
!LISTF DAILYLST.DATA,2
!ENDIF
!COMMENT    RUN MPEX.PUB.VESOFT
!COMMENT     BACKG STARTJOB