HP3000-L Archives

March 2011, Week 3

From:
Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 05:06:07 -0700
Greg,

Sorry if I am too late.  Just some thoughts.

Has this system been moved at all?  Mainly have the cables been moved?

Remember, terminators do go bad.

What does ODE/MAPPER show?

If you have a recent CSLT, you may want to try an UPDATE NOCONFIG.

Good Luck, hopefully you won't have a long day too.

-Craig