HP3000-L Archives

February 2011, Week 2

From:
donna hofmeister <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2011 08:23:55 -0800
If all that you're ever ever ever going to do with particular ftp is run it in a job...then in-line commands is perfect.

However if there is *any* variability (note the root of that word) then echoing to a file prior handing it off to ftp is
the solution.            - d

---
Donna Hofmeister
Allegro Consultants, Inc.