HP3000-L Archives

November 2010, Week 4

From:
Tony Summers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Summers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2010 12:30:10 -0000
I'm happy to sing the praises of OpenPDF.     Jason was too modest to
mention that OpenPDF comes with a sister program, SPOOLPDF, that
converts ANY HP3000 spoolfile so that it can be processed by OPENPDF.

And what was great for us was that we were able to migrate to an mpux
emulator sitting on top of HPUX and continue to produce PDF reports via
the Unix equivalent of OPENPDF.