HP3000-L Archives

November 2010, Week 4

From:
Doug Greenup <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:39:35 -0800
Hi James,

Minisoft produces a forms automation product called eFORMz that would
handle secure PDF generation quite nicely on the HP3000. eFORMz can email,
and/or archive PDF's. eFORMz also runs on Windows, Linux, HP/UX, AIX,
iSeries so you can take it with you if you leave MPE.

http://www.minisoft.com/pages/business/eformz/eformz.htm

Thank you,

Doug Greenup
Minisoft