HP3000-L Archives

November 2010, Week 4

From:
"Bob J." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob J.
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:26:24 -0500
  That 9x9 battery is easy enough for your support people to change as
long as they aren't HP. For some reason HP doesn't want their employees
to field change the battery. The board design is not a problem. New
2325 batteries are available at Walmart and Radio Shack.

Bob J. -- Ideal Computer Services
http://www.icsgroup.net