HP3000-L Archives

November 2010, Week 4

From:
Jack Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jack Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2010 04:50:27 -0800
Greg,

Is the NIKE bound in RAID1 and are all the discs the same size, or at least the RAID1 pairs the same?

Also, I would probably replace the FWD SCSI terminators on the NIKE if you aren't seeing I/O complete.

You may want to do a BO ALT from your CSLT and, at the ISL, type ODE, then when ODE runs, type RUN MAPPER.

This will show you what drives are reporting in.  I believe Craig Lalley mentioned earlier that the NIKE set up for MPE should report in with C2300WD device ids.

Let us know if any of this gets you further down the line.

Jack