HP3000-L Archives

October 2010, Week 2

Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2010 07:42:02 -0400
Cypress Technology buys and sells Hewlett Packard Itanium, 9000, VME,
ABB RTA, Apollo, and e3000 series servers / workstations & related
peripherals. We sell and support HP-UX, MPE/iX, Linux, OpenVMS, &
Windows servers and workstations.

We offer HP upgrades, servers, workstations, memory, disk drives, media
drives, disk arrays, and most every other HP product that works with the
Hewlett Packard Itanium, 9000, VME, ABB RTA, and e3000 series hardware.
If you are searching for any HP or related, feel free to let us know and
we will quote the best possible price. We can custom configure any HP
system for you.

*Current HP 9000 and Itanium HP-UX Specials:*
HP 9000 RP8420 Enterprise Server, 32 core 1.0GHz, 128GB mem, 300GB, DVD,
runs HP-UX $18,000.00
HP 9000 RP3440 Enterprise Server, 2 core 1GHz, 4GB mem, 36GB 15k, DVD,
runs HP-UX - $2,200.00
HP Itanium RX8620 Enterprise Server, 32 core 1.1GHz, 128GB mem, 300GB,
DVD, runs HP-UX/Linux/Windows - $18,000.00
HP Itanium RX2600 OpenVMS Server, 1 core 1.5GHz, 4GB mem, 36GB, DVD,
OpenVMS License - $1,500.00
HP Itanium ZX6000 Visualize Workstation, 2 core 900MHz, 4GB mem, 36GB
15k, graphics, runs HP-UX/Linux/Windows - $475.00

*Memory Specials*:

HP AB455A 8GB Kit $1,250.00

HP AB453A 2GB Kit  $ 65.00

HP A6100A 8GB Kit  $220.00

Feel free to call or email if you have any HP hardware that you wish to
sell or to get a market value of what your equipment is worth. We buy HP
hardware from the 1970's to the current line.

All hardware sold includes a warranty, set-up assistance, and guaranteed
eligible for HP maintenance acceptance.

We are currently purchasing older 700 series / Apollo HP-UX
workstations, call or email if you have any excess that you would like
to sell or trade.

Thanks for your time
Jim Baer
Cypress Technology, Inc