HP3000-L Archives

September 2010, Week 5

From:
Keven Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keven Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 08:29:05 -0600
I remember doing lots of investigation with RPM while at Exegesys.
We used RPM in the Exegete Client to create sessions.

RPM needed the NSSTATUS service running to get information.
I believe that would be the NSSTAT, and NSSTATL service.

You may want to do an NSCONTROL STATUS
from both systems and post here. Or at least compare what
services are or are not running.

I can't image that these things would be an issue,
since I presume DSCOPY worked both ways before the IP change.

But something to check.
Keven Miller