HP3000-L Archives

September 2010, Week 3

Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:12:58 -0500
Tony Shepherd pointed me to archive.org.

It didn't occur to me to look at archive.org, although I didn't find the
FREE key there, I was able to get the manual, wtrsh, and the 440 beta
version from archive.org. It's likely that you could find older versions
of PS using archive.org.
Thanks for the link Tony.

I do have ps440.exe, and I found the FREE key on a virtual XP machine
that had forgotten about until yesterday. Someone else on the "L" just
sent the FREE key also, thanks Terry.
So now I have everything for PS, including the manual and wtrsh for the
HP3000.

I sent these items to two others on the "L", if anyone wants a copy I
have it now, send me your address.

Thanks to all who replied,
Mike.