HP3000-L Archives

August 2010, Week 2

From:
"Dave Powell, MMfab" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Powell, MMfab
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2010 12:30:03 -0700
Can you do something else like move the margin ?
I see in one of my env-files  "esc&l4E"  to set top margin to 4.  Maybe you
could add or modify some such line?

Or, do you have access to the source code to move the "up 4 lines" into the
application ?