HP3000-L Archives

July 2010, Week 2

From:
"Walter J. Murray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Walter J. Murray
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2010 21:52:42 -0700
Dave,

The first thing I would do is recompile with $CONTROL BOUNDS.  If the
problem is caused by a subscript going out of bounds, and many problems
are, this will give you some good information about where the problem is
occurring, what the value of the subscript is, etc.

You said that you recompiled already, and the problem went away, so this
suggestion might be moot.

Walter

Walter J. Murray