HP3000-L Archives

April 2010, Week 4

From:
Brian Donaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2010 21:31:19 EDT
I hope someone can give me a heads up on what I am doing wrong.

I want to FREAD the records in a message file but I do not want them
deleted.

Before the FREAD I am calling FCONTROL item 47 (non-destructive read) but
the program keeps
FREADing the same record (first record) over and over with the program
staying in an infinite loop.

Can someone tell me how to get the program to read thru all of the  records
without deleting them?

Thanks,
Brian.