HP3000-L Archives

March 2010, Week 3

From:
Kent Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kent Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 08:24:08 -0700
Do you think there is a possibility of a hanging chat on a ballot?
Perhaps some area's of the country had their votes counted more than the
conservative parts of the country.

Perhaps we need a recount, and what were the rules of the election
before the election.

I hate doing long documentation it makes my mind wander....

Sorry, it is only Tuesday and I am ready for the weekend.

Notice I made this off topic.

Kent Wallace
Seattle Washington Where they count the votes over and over again until
the Democrat wins!