HP3000-L Archives

March 2010, Week 3

From:
Wyell HP3000L <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wyell HP3000L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2010 11:17:45 -0400
JOBNUM  STATE IPRI JIN  JLIST    INTRODUCED  JOB NAME

#J4     EXEC        10S LP       FRI  9:01A  PSMOND,PREDMON.SYS
#J8     EXEC        10S LP       FRI  9:30A  EASPJOB,MANAGER.RAC

I am trying to finish cleaning up a messy backup jobstream and have it
mostly complete, except for one small problem.  On the full dump done on the
weekends, these two jobs are out there still running.  Does anyone out there
know how to stop/start these particular jobs the correct way, instead of an
ABORTJOB ?  Please, if you know the answer without having to do a bunch of
research, respond promptly.  I would like to incorporate the start/stop into
the jobstream, then everything will be complete.  Also, does anyone know
what the EASPJOB does ?  Can you give me a small description ?

Wyell Grunwald